Thursday, August 13, 2009

In memorary of Alexis Cohen picture 42

A woman asked me in a store when i was talking to her about car accidents .If I could put a little article about her friend Alexis Cohen.She had been killed on Saturday 25/09 at 9:25 pm.
I do not have any pictures of a roadside memorial for her .I was told there is one corner of Dupont Ave in Seaside heights.When I go over that way I will take a picture if it is still there.
So I went to the church and lit a candle for her and others who have died tragically and snapped the statue of Virgin Mary next to the alter.If anyone would like to add something to this please let me know.She had been a former American Idol contestant,famous for
her defiance of the show's judges.She had been killed in Seaside Heights NJ after being hit by a car.

Information was rechecked from THE STAR-LEDGER newspaper
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment